Bring the ingredients down (2 cherries) and score 20,000 points in 50 moves.
1 star: 20000 points
2 stars: 55000 points
3 stars: 65000 points
The only way to beat this level is to clear through the blocks in the middle and shoots horizontal striped candies, mix a wrapped and striped candy, or mix a color bomb and striped candy. The first block on the side columns is 3 hits, the second and third are 4 hits and the last is three hits. So clear as many blocks as you can early on and make the horizontal ones as often as you can.
Here is a walkthrough video and tips for Candy Crush Level 181
Candy Crush Saga Level 181 Tips and Strategies
- Firstly you need to open up the central area, so its a good idea to work to the edges.
- Make a striped candy by moving a piece sideways to make a line of 4! The sideways striped candy helps to blast the two side columns.
- Once you’ve got some play area try for combos.
- Don’t go for a spotted because it just doesn’t help on this level
- You ‘d rather try combos and ignore the columns
- The best thing to get is a stripe with a wrapped and make sure you place it correctly for the level you want to zap
Patricia Frederick’s Tips on Candy Crush Level 181
The second and third blocks in the columns with the cherries have to be hit 4 times to be cleared. Horizontally striped candies will certainly weaken these blocks, but striped/wrapped combos really are the key…they will hit 3 rows in one shot. Color bomb/striped combos will be only be effective if there are sufficient candies in those targeted rows that match the striped candy.