Clear all the jelly and reach 120000 points in 40 moves to complete the candy crush saga level 65. Yellows are disappeared and it looks like the center Jellies are single Jellies after the last update.
1 star: 120000 points
2 stars: 220000 points
3 stars: 310000 points
Here is a walkthrough video and tips for Candy Crush Level 65
Candy Crush Saga Level 65 Tips
This is probably the toughest level in the Whole Candy Crush Saga Series! And as you know you will face different challenges everytime you play a specific level! The same happens with #65! So here are a few tips:
- Your top priority is to destroy chocolates! Though this is a general tip for Candy Crush, in this hard-to-beat level its more than necessary. Why is that? Because chocolate covers a new candy each turn you don’t remove one! And as you know the chocolate covered candies can’t have their jellies removed! This means you are about to spend many moves to fight them and this will make you lose the the battle.
- You need to focus on making big four and triple three matches while destroying chocolate!
- After removing all chocolates you desperately need to get a combination of candy bomb and striped candies! So you need to be patient in order for making it feasible for this combo to happen! Many Candy Crushers don’t know that when this magic combo takes place what happens is that all the same coloured candies turn into stripes and they are removed at the same moment! If you make it happen you are only a few (easy) steps from victory!
- Generally speaking, attempt to do as much combos as possible. With such limited number of moves (50 moves) and so many jellies you need to get 2 combos of 3 at the same moment (candy packets), combos of 4 (stripped candies) and if possible combos of 5 (aka candy bomb). Again you need to be patient and combine a candy pocket with a striped candy! Its a good choice to spend a couple of combos in order to combine these, because they are capable to removing up to 30 jellies!!! Even if you need to spend 10 movements you HAVE TO make this combo happen!
- Focus on the bottom part of the board and ignore the top till the end because removing jellies from the bottom will make tones of matches in the upper part of the board so the effect is much bigger!
- The caged candies is another pain in the ass.. your second priority after removing chocolates is to free the candies! So when you are not spending moves to remove chocs you need to invest them on releasing the caged candies!
Patricia Frederick’s Tips for Candy Crush Level 65
Ignore the center of the board, unless you can readily make a color bomb. Instead try to go around the board and break as much chocolate as you can. Next try to unlock the locked candies and attempt to make striped/wrapped combos or a color bomb/striped combo to clear the most area. Horizontally striped or vertically striped candies can help clear the wings. Do not let the chocolate overgrow the area so much that your candies are limited.
If this information is not enough you may visit our forum thread and ask your question or provide your feedback and suggestions