Candy Crush Saga has just made an impressive entry in the gameplay sector, having already made thousands of fans worldwide! The target of the game is relatively simple, yet brilliant and thus addictive: The player is introduced in a colorful puzzle-resembling environment and aims at matching identical candies by moving across a board. Once a level is complete, the player can proceed to the next. Three basic levels (jelly levels, ingredient levels and timed levels) are available and, combined with striking colors and accompanied by mild yet seductive audio, Candy Crush Saga carries all the prerequisites for a special gaming experience!
Why Candy Crush Saga Tips are necessary
However, Candy Crush Saga is far from being deemed a relaxing game! The target is not an easy one at all! Thus, we have already come up with an assortment of the most important Candy Crush Saga tips in order to help you move on in case you get stuck! Here we go then…
- Don’t consider matching just three candies as a remarkable achievement: Playing the game will prove you that fitting three candies of the same color just isn’t anything to cheer about! It’s the matching of four or five pieces that can make you a Candy Crush Saga master and, most important, help you skyrocket your score! Joining four similar items forms a new candy which can wipe out a full row once you put it together with two other objects of the same color; also, matching five provides you with a unique candy which renders you the power to eliminate every piece of the same color on the screen, provided that you match it correctly.
- Try to save your turns: Once you start playing the game, you are provided with a specific number of turns indicated at the base of your screen. These are not for free! So, you need to “consume” them sensibly. For example, if you force things to a puzzle condition in which a remaining piece of jelly is located on one corner, avoid matching candies cornerwise. Yet, as long as you run out of turns, you can resort to Facebook and ask for friends to give you free lives or buy some for $0.99 – or just drop the game in expectancy of more lives to show up.
- Remember that jellies cannot be moved: Many players fall for that, compromising their game. So, you need to keep in mind that you can’t shift the jelly pieces when playing the jelly levels. The key here is to tactically operate the candy blocks and try to remove the jelly filled spaces by carefully calculating your moves.
- Boosters are not for free: Of course, the existence of Boosters is vital in Candy Crush Saga, as it supplies you a welcome boost in order to proceed through the game in a much quicker way. These power ups include Extra Moves, Jelly Fish and Lollipop Hammer and are only used prior to starting a level, appearing at the top right corner of your screen. But you have to be prudent in terms of utilizing them! Unlocking a Booster is not cost-free (in fact, every time you use one of them, a charge is consumed) and, most important, it only gives you a hand, it doesn’t make solve your puzzles on its own! That being clarified, Extra Moves are priced at $0.99, providing you with an additional five moves to a puzzle, Jelly Fish costs $1.99, adding jelly fish to candy and wiping three pieces of jelly when matched, whereas Lollipop Hammer is charged $1.99, breaking candies and taking them away. Yet, Boosters are much cheaper compared to most Charms (see below).
- The game shows you the way: A useful touch is provided in case you have been inactive for some seconds: potential matching pieces of candy start flashing! However, don’t get too excited; if you just rely in this feature, you will soon be disappointed as these matches are randomly selected and are not considered as strategic moves, so you will soon be trapped again. Thus, just accept the handy boost but use your sense to make your way and don’t expect to complete your target based on it!
- Purchasing Charms is a recommended option which can provide you a useful lift in tricky conditions, however, they are somewhat costly. For example, the Charm of Life, which gives you three extra lives, is priced at $16.99; luckily, once you buy a Charm, you can keep it for ever. An other basic charm is the Charm of Stripes, costing even more, at… $39.99.
- Some more hints include: Once you find yourself finishing a level with moves remaining, you can use that to create a sequence which can give you extra bonus.If you don’t make a level in Candy Land and you lose a life, this is replaced after 30 minutes. Although you can play the whole game without connecting to Facebook, sometimes you will find it very useful to reconnect to it (by touching the Connect icon on the main menu) so as to get your messages.
So, have fun with Candy Crush Saga!